Product Marketer & Digital Strategist
Product marketer and digital strategist. Expert at taking new ideas to market. More than seven years of cross-industry experience in Business Management, Strategic Sales & Partnerships, Digital & Traditional Marketing. Interested in internet marketing, digital communications, consumer behavior, architecture, hotel design and services. Excellent communicator and team leader. Experienced salesman, project manager and marketer.
Entertainment Mobile Ltd.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities;
- Develop action plan based on instructions given by the stakeholders and the managing director of the company;
- Analyze and monitor competitors;
- Create estimations, schedules and plans in conjunction with the teams for the phases related to the product development;
- Monitor project deadlines and coordinating all departments involved;
- Recruit new team members in collaboration with the HR department;
- Test products prior to delivery. Keep high quality standards, test product functionalities, design, usability, UX, cross-device experience, and more;
- Manage day-to-day workflow and team members;
- Create and update Standard Operating Procedures;
- Create, manage, execute, optimize and expand all marketing and advertising campaigns in collaboration with the advertising team;
- Improve on a regular basis product quality, conversion ratios and profitability by analyzing and optimizing sales funnels, advertising data, competitors, sales-to-income ratios, user experience and other important data. Develop strategies that help to meet product life cycle goals;
- Collaborate with customer support and Q&A teams in order to refine company products and solve recurring problems;
- Lead and develop teams of highly motivated young professionals;
- Planned, created, tracked and managed pay-per-click campaigns across multiple platforms – such as Google AdWords, Bing and Facebook.
- Managed PPC budgets for various advertising campaigns.
- Monitored Campaign’s Cost, CPA, Number of Registrations, Leads Nubers and Leads Quality.
- Executed keyword researches, landing page and on-page optimizations.
- Wrote relevant and engaging ad copies.
- Evaluated and optimized existing PPC campaigns.
- A/B tested & improved landing pages, ad copies, ad images.
- Optimized PPC campaigns for mobile devices.
- Researched and generated ideas for new PPC campaigns.
- Researched and analyzed company’s competitors’ online presence.
- Tracked, analyzed and reported the performance and metrics of digital campaigns to marketing managers, sales teams and business development managers.
- Created and delivered ongoing reports on acquisition and retention numbers, campaign results.
- Researched and contributed new digital marketing strategies.
First Online Solutions
- Managed Remarketing / Retargeting campaigns through General Web and Facebook with AdRoll
- Updated company’s websites to meet the needs of mobile traffic using latest best known UX techniques
- A/B Tested and Optimized desktop and mobile friendly landing pages for our Remarketing and E-mail marketing campaigns
- Generated Highly Targeted Leads from Facebook and General Web
- Worked with Visual Website Optimizer and Optimizely to optimize company’s branded websites
- Redesigned many of the company’s websites and pages
- Created Email Follow up templates and designs
- Researched the affiliate marketing marketplace and opportunities for UK
Balkan Plant Science Bulgaria Ltd part of Advanced Nutrients Group
- Participated in the elaboration of Global marketing plan, Product development, Digital design, Communication and Online marketing strategies;
- Participated in the elaboration of new product launches strategies; yearly marketing budgets; adverting and promotional strategies;
- Worked closely with Sales, Finance, Logistics and Purchasing;
- Provided detailed direction to all Department head directors;
Balkan Plant Science Bulgaria Ltd part of Advanced Nutrients Group
Provide project management leadership on large to small size marketing programs while working with practice specific project managers and teams from beginning to end of each program’s life cycle. Manage and integrate all elements of a project, program or campaign from conception through completion and I am responsible and accountable for budgets, scope, schedules, resources, Q/A and change order management.
In close collaboration with the Global and Regional Marketing Directors, manage, develop and deliver multi faceted marketing programs and campaigns; provide project management expertise in support of business objectives:
- On-time, flawless execution, on budget delivery that maps to marketing program, communication/ media plans.
- Oversee and day to day management of the production of Marketing assets include but not limited to: Print and Digital Ads, Websites, Trade-shows, Mobile apps, Web apps, Mobile, Video games, White-papers, LMS, Branded Curriculum, Broadcast Spots, Videos, Retail Promo and Sales Promo materials and more.
- Build, Lead and Mentor the Production Department and Project Management Staff across global offices including the hiring, department resource planning, frequent review and professional development.
- Develop budgets, project management strategies and work with the Marketing team to execute it, involving key staff at optimal levels for project success and overall utilization (goals, deliverables, schedule, budget, resources).
- Manage campaigns/programs P&L by negotiating statements of work communicating budget and time allocations to each team member, tracking costs on regular basis making sure work is delivered on time, on budget.
- Deliver regular production and project management dashboard reports to key stakeholder that show program/campaign progress and timeline status, financials, and areas of risk.
Casa Rosa Bulgaria
Casa Rosa Bulgaria is the first guest villa near Kyustendil, Bulgaria. It is Deyanov’s family project that aims to share their passion for recreation, health and building new lifelong friendships. Here you will find pleasant hospitality and individual treatment.
- Create marketing strategy, corporate identity, mission, vision, branding, etc.
- Manage customers relations
- Create service pricing and licensing
- Plan and Manage Marketing and Sales Activities
HealthStore Ltd is one of the biggest Bulgarian sports and whole body health supplements distribution companies. Exclusive representative of NOW foods, Optimum Nutrition and Pure Nutrition, as well as many more.
- Created and managed AdWords and Facebook advertising campaigns
- Helped in Business Development Processes
- Developed Brand Strategies
- Created and regularly executed e-mail marketing campaigns
- Strategic Planning: including Business Plan, Marketing plan, Advertising plan, Sales strategies
- Executed Company Sales & Digital Marketing Trainings
- Grew Web Site Traffic and Updated Web Site UI
- Created Online and Ofline Promotions
- Revised and Updated company’s branded websites as per latest SEO techniques
- Managed Overall Web Presence
O’ LIVE Ltd.,
O’Live is the first Bulgarian noodles company, offering fast and healthy food, aiming to satisfy even the most demanding consumer taste.
- Created corporate identity, mission, vision, branding, etc.
- Managed new fast food company services strategy and implementation
- Monitored P&L, OpEx, ROI and break-even analysis
- Managed supplies and contractors relations
- Created service pricing and licensing
- Planned and budget division’s Marketing and Sales activities for 2012/2013
- Trained stuff throughout its daily activities
BG Top is an internet media group that helps Bulgarian advertisers to promote their products easy and in well-developed sites like: Imoti.net, BGtop.net, BGflash.com, Smszona.com, Cinefish.com and others. Contact Person: Margarita Lazova – Direct manager. Ask for e-mail.
- Develop a newly created sales department for the company headliner product – BannerShop.bg
- Managed all 7 web sites – BGtop.net, BGflash.com, MagicAura.com, Lapa.bg, Teatri.bg, Izgodnobg.com, CineFish.com
- Created service pricing and developed sales strategies for 2012/2013
- Managed relationships with companies from supporting industries
Az-media is a top Bulgarian Online media group consisting of highly targeted and niche web sites like: Az-jenata.bg, Az-deteto.bg, LudiMladi.bg, Diploma.bg and more. Company’s web sites are among most preferred advertising spots by Brands like: Nestle, Henkel, Olinezza, Devin, Sport Depot, Oriflame, Avon and others. Nowadays 3 of the sites are property of Investor AD. Contact person: Justine Toms – Direct manager. Ask for email.
- Managed online and traditional marketing campaigns for Henkel, Nestle, Sopharma, VisVitalis, ProCredit Bank, UniCredit Bank, Devin, Tandem and more
- Managed media planning, media buying and web advertising strategies
- Setup and organized many offline activities: Bike Competitions, Hiking in Vitosha Mountain, BG Site web conferences, Business breakfasts and Online seminars
- Monitored weekly competitor activities
- Played an active role in the advertising sales team
- Managed the sales process and information transfer, knowhow and customer support to Investor AD
ABC Design & Communication
ABC Design & Communication is one of the top three Bulgarian web development companies. The company activities are in website development, banners, online marketing and internet advertising. ABC Design is preferred partner by companies like: McDonalds, Shell, ING, Roche, Microsoft, Allianz, Oriflame and many others. Contact person: Justine Toms – Direct manager. Ask for email.
- Managed web site development and redesign for companies like Sport Depot, Olinezza, Pizza Don Vito, Partner Travel, Happy Dreams, Makita and others
- Organized the corporate customer data base
- Increased web site sales with 24% and online advertising tools with 13% for 6 months
Master of Marketing
Activities and Societies:
- Marketing Management
- Marketing of Consumer Goods and Services
- Industrial Marketing
- Marketing in financial institutions
- Single European Market
- Applied Marketing Research
- International law
- Intellectual Property Management
- Business Communications
Focus on online marketing and digital advertising, entrepreneurship, guerilla marketing, new technologies, marketing management, applied marketing research, international law, intellectual
property management and business communications.
Project Management – Specialization
Activities and Societies:
- Budgeting and financial management of projects
- Monitoring and control of projects
- Specialized software for project management
- Managing scope and quality of projects
Focus on budgeting and financial management of projects, monitoring and control of projects,
specialized software for project management, managing scope and quality of projects.
Bachelor of Marketing
Activities and Societies:
- Marketing fundamentals
- Planning and Forecasting
- Intellectual property
- Business economics
- Survey of addictions
- Internet technologies
- Marketing Research
- Marketing Planning
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Modeling in Marketing
- Direct Marketing
- Competitive Strategies
- Marketing of intellectual products
- International Marketing
- Internet Marketing
Holiday Heroes is a non-profit association for public benefit, registered in the Central Registry with the Ministry of Justice. The aim of the association is to support the socially disadvantaged, the disabled and families in need, as well as to encourage charity and organize campaigns at national and Christian holidays.
Featured Skills & Endorsements
During our work at First Online Solutions, I get to know Yasen and found out that he is a great person. One of the best things about him is that he can surprise you daily with any kind of information. From healthy living and gadgets to books and marketing topics. He keeps it in the back of his head and is ready to shoot it once you ask him about almost anything.
He was the one coming first in the office and leaving last. The projects he was responsible for were done in timely manner, keeping updated all the people that were involved. He is very result oriented and this is what motivates him to give always 100%.
I was privileged to work with Yasen and I’m giving him my official recommendation.
Yasen is very communicative, responsible & adaptable person. He listens very carefully what others are saying, decides what is best for the situation and then gives his opinion. He is able to suggests many options for issue solving. He is a young leader of a high level!
Yasen is one the most creative, adaptable and “fast in decisions” people that I know. If i have to describe him with few words, that would be “a man of action”.
His professional skills in marketing strategies are proven.Very communicative and responsible. Only aiming for the “good” is not enough for him. He always wants “the best”. He is able to suggests many options for problems solving. He is a young leader of a high level!
Yasen is marketing professional with great ideas and creative approach. It is a great pleasure to work with him and finding more and more opportunities for unconventional and effective online communication. Yasen is a proactive team leader, willing to learn from practice and strives to achieve high results in his work. He is competent, results oriented and has the skill to handle multiple tasks. Yasen has strong communication and organizational skills that are key for outstanding performance in marketing.
I am very pleased to write this letter of recommendation on behalf of Yasen Deyanov.
Yasen is young entrepreneur, еxperienced marketer and great leader. His ambition, nobility and initiative, as well as his obsession with marketing and business development, transforms every idea he has worked for. He is highly motivated young professional, excellent communicator and facilitator.
Yasen definitely is person whom you can trust. This is proven by his previous startup experience where he has sold his first Internet Multiplayer Online Games Company with 600% ROI that is why I count on him everytime I need business advice.
I see him quite creative, very positive and calm while working under pressure. This attitude allows him fast decision making and excellent work results. He is always eager to know how latest business practices could be implemented on a daily basis into his current projects. I would rank him in the top 10% of the new generation marketers I have worked with.
In Healthstore Ltd. Yasen was one of the few people who understood very well their job and did it perfectly. Yasen taught me of things that I did know of their existence before that. As a colleague I get along with him very well and it is very easy to work with such person as Yasen. He is open-hearted and always ready to help you.
I have known Yasen for some years now. We worked together in ABC Design and communication. I am amazed at his drive, his wonderful sense of humour, and most importantly at his commitment to everything he does. Yasen is a great professional and a leader! He is an inspiration!
I’ve worked with Yasen in ABC Design & Communications and it was a great pleasure for me to have such a responsive and cooperative colleague. He is accurate, purposeful and helpful. This makes the whole workflow easier and more pleasant. I wish him all the best.
I am very pleased to write this letter of recommendation on behalf of Yasen Deyanov. I have known Yasen since 2010 in my capacity as a senior lecturer in the Department of Marketing and Strategic Planning at the University of National and World Economy. Yasen took the courses “Communication policy” and “Marketing of consumer goods and services” under my supervision. Throughout the duration of those courses, I had the opportunity to observe Yasen’s participation and interaction in class and to evaluate his knowledge of the subject matter. I would rate Yasen’s overall performance in these subjects as excellent, receiving final grades of 6 – the highest in our grading system. He took active part in class and was very persistent in his efforts to improve his knowledge. He always asked very smart and intriguing questions. His attendance was excellent and he took active participation in the seminars, often leading the discussion. I find him to be a dedicated and industrious student and I would rank him in the top 5% of the students I have thought in the past five years.